Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am addicted to flannel

I love flannel. I love looking at flannel. But even more I love buying flannel. Which would explain the 4 boxes of flannel I have sitting in my craft room closet. I can't help it. I can't resist buying it. Mostly I make flannel baby blankets and sometimes doll blankets, but most of the time it just sits in a box waiting for me to actually have a child so that I can use it.


Since the whole kid thing wasn't happening for us, I started making flannel baby blankets and giving them away. It was actually therapeutic for me. And it enabled me to continue to buy more flannel to feed that addiction.


I've had several friends the last few months have babies and I decided I need to send a flannel baby blanket their way. These are a few of the ones I've gifted in the last few weeks.


No comments: